Arun valley trekking is one of the nontouristy trekking routes in eastern Nepal. It lies between the two highest mountains, Everest and Makalu. Sherpa, Rai, and Limbus are the major inhabitants of the Arun valley region. Walking north up the Arun river to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La 4110m.into the upper Barun Khola valley for a close look at Makalu. Arun valley trek requires stamina and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region. which provides some outstanding mountain views. Commencing with a flight to Tumlingtar to the East of Everest, the first week is spent trekking through virgin territory into the Solu Khumbu region before a push up on the main Everest trail to Kala Pattar for tremendous close-ups of Everest, Nuptse and Lhotse along with many others before a journey back to Lukla and a flight to Kathmandu.
Price Includes :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 2-night Hotel in Kathmandu (Standard Category)
- Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
- TIMS(Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fee.
- Land Transportation and Domestic flight tickets
- All camping gears & food during the trek and required staffs.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking staff
- Kathmandu City tour by private Car/Van.
- Aurvedic massage for 2 hours after the trek. Farewell Dinner at Nepalese typical restaurant with folk song.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Stay
- Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water etc
- Personal trekking gear
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc
- All expenses which are not mentioned in the price include section.