This park is considered the second largest and most undisturbed area in the Terai after Chitwan National Park. It is thickly forested by Sal trees and is carpeted with grass, Savannah, and riverine forest. It is a habitat for endangered species like the rhinoceros, wild elephant, tiger, swamp deer, black buck, gharial, crocodile, and endangered birds include the Bengal florican, lesser florican, Silver-eared Mesia and Sarus crane.
Price Includes :
- Pick up and drop off from/to hotel.
- 02-night hotel in Kathmandu(3-star category) on B/B basis
- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur City tour by private vehicle accompanying by an experienced tour guide.
- Necessary entrance fee for each monument during the sightseeing
- All necessary ground transportation
- Domestic flights(If necessary as an option)
- Necessary National park fees
- Hotel accommodation in Bardia National Park(Outside the park)
- All meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the tour
- Culture show program
- Tiger tracking
- Rafting in the Karnali river and watching the activities of Dolphin
- Naturalist guide during the tour to National Park.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay.
- Client’s personal expenditure.
- Client’s Travel Insurance
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Necessary airport departure taxes
- Alcoholic beverages and Telephone calls.
- Tips for staffs.