The Bhote Koshi is known as the River from Tibet and you can start a trip after a peak over the border into Tibet. The Kathmandu / Lhasa Highway (AKA Friendship Highway, Arniko Highway) runs along beside the river. You can run a day trip or do a two-day expedition and run parts of the river twice. It’s a great beginner river for rafters and fun for kayakers at all levels. Bhote Koshi is beautiful for an adventure trip with very steep and basically non-stop mountain river only 3 hours drives from Kathmandu offering two days of intense and challenging river activity.
Price Includes :
- One night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara at B/B basis(Standard Category)
- Airport pick up and drop off. (If necessary)
- All necessary transportation (From Kathmandu to starting point by tourist coach after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- Sleeping Bags.
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals if you stay anywhere at the hotel for the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation such as Van, Car or Bus Tips to Staffs.