Chitwan National Park (932 sq km) is the most popular safari destination in Nepal. It is listed as a Natural World Heritage Site. The park covers a unique ecosystem, containing hills, ox-bow lakes, and flood plains. Dominated by Sal forest, it has 50 species of grasses. More than 43 species of animals are found in the park that includes the endangered one-homed rhino, Royal Bengal tiger, Gharial crocodile, four-horned antelope, striped hyena, and the Gangetic dolphin and 450 species of birds. The best part is that it is close to Kathmandu and easily accessible (only 165 km by overland), and Bharatpur airport adjoining the park is a just 25-minute flight away (there are daily flights from Kathmandu). Many adventurers also choose to go down by raft.
Price Includes :
- Pick up and drop off from/to hotel.
- 02-night hotel in Kathmandu(3-star category) on B/B basis
- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur City tour by private vehicle accompanying by an experienced tour guide.
- Necessary entrance fee for each monument during the sightseeing
- All necessary ground transportation
- Domestic flights(If necessary as an option)
- Necessary National park fees
- Hotel accommodation in Chitwan National Park(Outside)
- All meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Culture show program
- Naturalist guide during the tour to National Park.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay.
- Client’s personal expenditure.
- Client’s Travel Insurance
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Alcoholic beverages and Telephone calls.
- Tips for staffs.