Chulu East (6584m.) is the highest permitted trekking peak in Manang in the Annapurna region of Nepal. First climbed in 1955 by a German expedition via the north-east ridge, the peak of Chulu East, together with Chulu West, forms an integral part of the Manang Himal, which in turn is included in the larger Damodar Himal. Chulu East lying southeast of Chulu West is a comparatively smaller peak. It is situated high above the Manang valley with breathtaking views across to the Annapurnas II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak, and Manaslu. The climb is combined with the classic trek Jomsom or the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marshyangdi valley and crossing the Thorung La pass to walk to Jomsom via Muktinath. From the top of these peaks, the panoramic view of the extraordinary Annapurna and Gangapurna Ranges will take your oxygen-deprived breath even further away.
Price Includes :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- All necessary ground transportation
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis( Standard Category)
- 1night hotel accommodation in Pokhara on Bed & Breakfast basis. (Standard Category)
- Meals as per the program during the trek
- Accommodation in Tea house before and after the summit
- Accommodation in tented camp during the climbing period
- One professional English speaking climbing guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crew and their daily wages.
- Equipment for all the crew
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage is allowed while in the trekking.
- TIMS, Peak Climbing Permit, Annapurna Conservation Area permit and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing while on climbing to Chulu East
- All applicable government taxes
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with folk dance.
- Personal transportation except for the above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life-saving device, in case of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If in case).
- Drinks( Tea & Coffee, Juice, Mineral Water, Hot Chocolate etc.)
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.