Climbing the Island Peak trip fulfill the dream of every amateur and serious climber, who has been seeking the thrill of adventure and wish to take adventure climbing trips beyond simply trekking in Nepal. Island peak (Imja Tse) is the most popular trekking peak in Nepal.Island peak trek offers the stunning sceneries of pristine Himalaya panorama and Buddhist culture spread out before you. The Island Peak expeditions not only provides an enjoyable & adventurous climb but also provides some of the most spectacular views of the Himalayas. Seen from the summit of Island peak, the giant mountains, Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse (8,501m), Lhotse Middle Peak (8,410m) and Lhotse Shar (8,383m) make a semi
Price Includes :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 3 nights accommodation at Kathmandu on B/B basis(3-star category)
- Meal: All meal during the trek on the best available restaurant/camp.
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide & necessary porters.
- Climbing Guide & Equipment for the guide.
- Insurance for Guides & Porters.
- All accommodation during the trek on best available lodge/camp.
- Domestic flight tickets for clients and guides(Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
- Sagarmatha National Park Fee (US $15 per person for foreigners and Rs.100 for SAARC country).
- TIMS(Trekkers’ Information Management System) Card
- Climbing Permit for Island Peak
- Government taxes and service charge.
- Lunch & dinner in during Kathmandu stay
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Climbing food
- Trekking Sleeping bag & down Jacket
- Personal expenses
- Bar bills & Beverage
- Domestic airport tax at Kathmandu & Lukla airport.
- Garbage deposit of US $ 250 per Group(which is refundable).
- Personal Climbing Equipment.
- Extra luggage charge while flying Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation in case needed
- Tipping (Tips).