It is located in eastern Nepal and can be accessible from Kathmandu either by flight to Biratnagar or by road. The reserve has covered 175sq km species of birds. A barrage on the southern side of the reserve has created a water reservoir where thousands of migrating birds from central Asia and Siberia visit the wildlife reserve in the winter. Established in 1996 and covering 175 square km, its numerous water holes, marshes and grasslands support a vast array of rare and endangered species of birds – as well as Asiatic Buffalo.
Price Includes :
- Pick up and drop off from/to hotel.
- 02-night hotel(twin sharing) in Kathmandu(3-star category) on B/B basis
- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur City tour by private vehicle accompanying by an experience tour guide.
- Necessary entrance fee for each monument during the sightseeing
- All necessary ground transportation
- Domestic flights(If necessary as an option)
- Wildlife Reserve entrance fee
- Accommodation in Tent
- All meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the tour
- Naturalist guide during the wildlife safari.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay.
- Client’s personal expenditure.
- Client’s Travel Insurance
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Necessary airport departure taxes
- Alcoholic beverages and Telephone calls.
- Tips for staffs.