Langtang Ganja la pass trekking begins at Dhunche after 7 hours bus drive and the trek ends at Melamchi Bazar. Kyanching Gompa is surrounded by Mt Langtang Lirung (7245m ) on the west, Yala peak on the north, Dorje Lakpa(6966m), Urkeinmang(6387m), Loenpo Gang (6979) and Kangchenpo on the north-east. In Kyanjing Gompa there are a small Buddhist monastery and a cheese factory which was started in 1955 by the Swiss Association for Technical Assistance(SATA). So, while you are crossing the pass, you are rewarded with the Panoramic views of Langtang, Lirung and the Tibetan peaks beyond. Leaving the Ganjala Pass, the trail takes you to Malemchigaun and Tarke Ghyang. It is generally open from autumn and Spring Season, but unusual weather can change its condition at any time. The beautiful panoramic mountain scenery can be seen in this trekking.
Price Includes :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Two-night Hotel in Kathmandu (Standard category Hotel)
- Trekking accommodation at lodge/Tea house.
- Three time meals during the Trekking (Lunch, Dinner Breakfast.)
- Licensed holder well experienced English speaking trekking guide.
- Trekking porter who carries the bag pack during the trek.
- Langtang National Park Fees.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fee.
- Langtang Trekking Map.
- Sleeping Bags and Down Jackets for clients.
- Necessary Overland transportation.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing by private Car.
- Insurance for Nepali staff.
- Guide’s accommodations, salary, meals, and necessary equipment.
- Farewell Dinner at Nepalese typical restaurant with folk song.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Stay
- Clients’ personal expenditure.
- Clients’ Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees for different monuments during Kathmandu City tour.
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Domestic/International Flight Tickets.
- Alcoholic beverages and Telephone calls.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Personal Trekking equipments
- Emergency Rescue if evacuate
- Tips for the guide.