Mera peak is one of the major and popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The Peak itself rises to the south of Everest. The ascent to this peak is technically straightforward. However, the heavy snow and the web of crevasses can make the way longer to the summit. Besides the charm of climbing Mera Peak, the trek to its base camp from Lukla is rewarding for experiencing less-frequented area by tourist and as yet unspoiled region of Nepal with densely forested hills. There are several approaches to Mera Peak base camp beside the easy and normal route. The route crossing Amphu Labtsa (5,780m) and the Mingbo La (5,871m) provides the most demanding trekking with spectacular scenery through remote glaciated valleys and high passes.
Price Includes :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 3 nights accommodation at Kathmandu on B/B basis(3-star category)
- Meal: All meal during the trek on the best available restaurant/camp.
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide & necessary porters.
- Climbing Guide & Equipment for the guide.
- Insurance for Guides & Porters.
- All accommodation during the trek on best available lodge/camp.
- Domestic flight tickets for clients and guides(Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
- Sagarmatha National Park Fee (US $15 per person for foreigners and Rs.100 for SAARC country).
- Climbing Permit fees for Mera Peak
- First Aid Kit
- Government taxes and service charge.
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with folk dance.
- Lunch & dinner in during Kathmandu stay
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Climbing food
- Trekking Sleeping bag & down Jacket
- Personal expenses
- Bar bills & Beverage
- Domestic airport tax at Kathmandu & Lukla airport.
- Garbage deposit of US $ 250 per Group(which is refundable).
- Personal Climbing Equipment.
- Extra luggage charge while flying Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation in case needed
- Tipping (Tips).