Royal trekking is lowland and Popular trekking route in Annapurna region. This trek is known as “The Royal Trek” because it is the route used by Prince Charles of England and luminaries like Mick Jagger (Rolling Stone Band). The royal trek starts from Pokhara with a drive to Bijaypur Khola. The royal trek takes you on a four- seven days trekking loop through the Himalayan foothills and end up in Begnas village. Royal trekking is a short enjoyable trek, ideal for those who don’t have time for a longer Himalayan expedition. The beauty of this trek is that it still offers spectacular views of Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Machapuchre, Lamjung, Dhaulagiri and other surrounding peaks and insight into simple village way of life. To reach the Royal trekking whether by tourist bus or by flight to Pokhara than start the trekking to Royal trek.
Price Includes :
- 2-night Hotel in Kathmandu (Standard Category) on B/B basis
- 1-night hotel in Pokhara (Standard Category)
- Necessary land transportation by private vehicle or Domestic flight tickets
- Trekking accommodation at the lodge(Tea House) during the trek
- All trekking gears & food(three meals a day) during the trek and required staffs.
- Normal filter water will be provided
- Meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking staff
- Kathmandu City tour by private Car/Van.
- Aurvedic massage for 2 hours after the trek.
- Farewell Dinner at Nepalese typical restaurant with folk song.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara Stay
- Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water, tea & coffee, juice etc
- Personal trekking gear
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc
- All expenses which are not mentioned in the price include section.