Trishuli River is Nepal’s most popular rafting spot. Easy access from Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park and Pokhara, scenic valleys, impressive gorges, exhilarating white water rapids, and easier sections as well as the right amount of time, all make it the perfect adventure trip for both first-timers or experienced rafters.
Price Includes :
- One night accommodation in Kathmandu at B/B basis(Standard Category)
- Airport pick up and drop off. (If necessary)
- All necessary transportation (From Kathmandu to starting point by tourist coach after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- Sleeping Bag.
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals if you stay anywhere at the hotel for the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation such as Van, Car or Bus
- Tips to Staffs.